Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thank You for the Award!

I am so excited that another blogger found my little blog and liked it enough to give me a Liebster Award for up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers! (I'd say 3 is definitely less, tee hee!)

Thank you Betsey Dixon over at http://trendytechtipsbd.blogspot.com/
Be sure to check out her blog, I think it looks like another fabulous resource!

Here are the rules for the Liebster Awards:

1. Copy and Paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver(s) and link back to them.
3. Reveal your Top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now, I get to pass the award on to 5 deserving "baby" blogs...it is getting late now, so I don't have 5 yet...but so far...

1. Marcie at 2nd Grade Learning Safari

2. Heather at Swinging Through Second Grade
Swinging Through Second Grade

3. Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind note on my blog! I came over to check out your page. I am very interested in utilizing technology in my classroom, so I was very happy to see what you have to offer here! I am following your blog now:) Good luck!
    seabear's kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,
    Thank you for the award! You're so sweet! You have a fantastic blog and I love sqworl. I'm going to try setting that up for my kiddos. That would make station time MUCH more manageable!
    Thanks again,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited I found your blog!!! I am all about technology and love to hear what others are doing with it in their classrooms! Yay! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award. You can stop by my page to check it out. Congrats! And I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved finding your blog on the Soaring Through Second blog today! Your template is adorable :) Welcome to the blog world and I can't wait to come back and read more great posts!

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete